- Sunday 4th May - joining campaigners in Ilford North as part of the local and European election campaigns
- Monday 5th May – Judging the Friends of Lloyd Park dog show in Lloyd Park
- Tuesday 6th May – Participating in a roundtable discussion organised by Progress on how to give consumers more power in markets
- Wednesday 7th May – Speaking at a Joseph Rowntree Foundation on inequality and social justice. You can see an debate I took part in on Newsnight about this here.
- Thursday 8th May – Campaigning for the local and European elections in Croydon
- Friday 9th May – Holding one of my regular advice surgeries for residents. To book an appointment please call 020 8521 1223.
- Saturday 10th May- campaigning for the local and European elections in Milton Keynes
Sunday, 4 May 2014
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 10:44