- Saturday 31 May- speaking at the Progress conference - see below for more details.
- Sunday 1 June- attending 'Big Lunches' in St James Park, Northcote Road, Hove Avenue and Milton Road in Walthamstow.
- Monday 2nd June- Speaking in parliament at a debate on 'Building communities for wellbeing and resilience'
- Tuesday 3rd June- Participating in D J Robert’s Ignite the Night event for the E17 Art Trail- see below for details.
- Wednesday 4th June - Attending the State opening of parliament
- Thursday 5th June - holding a Walthamstow Circular Firing Up Squad Session to promote Women's Leadership skills - see below for details on how to sign up to join
- Saturday 7th June – helping run Walthamstow Labour Party's open workshop on what should be in the Labour Party manifesto for 2015- for details of how to join see below.
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 00:49