- Saturday 24th October - holding a residents drop in advice surgery in Walthamstow Mall on Selbourne Walk between 2-4pm at which all are welcome. During this will also be helping to register people to vote before then going out to register people to vote in the High Street area- please reply to this email to join this activity for further details.
- Monday 26th October- taking part in Education questions in parliament to raise mental health services for young people in schools
- Tuesday 27th October- attending parliament to vote against the Government's welfare reform bill as it has not been amended to reflect concerns measures within it will cause destitution
- Thursday 29th October -taking part in debates in parliament to raise further concerns about the impact of tax credit cuts on Walthamstow.
- Friday 30th October- holding a residents surgery for pre booked appointments only. To book an appointment please call020 8521 1223.
Friday, 23 October 2015
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow, this week
Posted by Philip CC at 20:55