- Sunday 14th February- attending the Waltham Forest Young Labour meeting at Waltham Forest Town Hall
- Tuesday 16th February - Please note my office will be closed for staff training. We will not be answering calls on the day. If your query is urgent please email me and if it is a query regarding the Local Authority please call 020 8496 3000. As next week is also half term please note we will be short staffed all week. I apologise in advance on the delays you may experience in getting a response from my office to emails and casework queries.
- Wednesday 17th February - running a Cooperative Action Network Training event in Chelmsford. To book a place click here.
- Thursday 18th February - running a Cooperative Action Network training event in Oxford. To book a place click here.
- Friday 19th February - speaking at the Active Change Foundation training event for Walthamstow young leaders in Luton, and then holding an appointment only residents surgery in Walthamstow. To book an appointment please call 020 8521 1223.
- Saturday 20th February - holding the E17 Housing Awards - click here to book a place, and see here how to take part in the vote for housing heroes and horrors
Saturday, 13 February 2016
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow, this week
Posted by Philip CC at 20:01