- Monday 9th May - Speaking and voting in parliament to support proposals to help child refugees
- Tuesday 10th May - participating in the Science and Technology Select Committee inquiry hearing into the naming of a Government research ship as "Boaty McBoatface"
- Wednesday 11th May - attending the Noor Ul Islam charity fundraiser in Watlhamstow
- Thursday 12th May - meeting with local healthcare campaigners regarding PFI and patient involvement- to join us please email.
- Friday 13th May - holding a residents only advice surgery. To book an appointment please call 020 8521 1223.
- Saturday 14th May - attending the 'Craftivist' fundraiser for the Migrant Action Group at Orford House
Saturday, 7 May 2016
Where, this week, to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow
Posted by Philip CC at 23:57