- Monday 31 January attending the launch of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Financial Education for Youth, which I am vice-chairing.
- Tuesday 1 February going to the Public Accounts Committee to investigate how the Department for Work and Pensions deals with customer error.
- Wednesday 2 February attending the Public Accounts Committee to look at the Treasury’s asset protection procedures, and participating in a House of Commons debate to try to change the Government’s decision to sell off our national forests.
- Thursday 3 February leading a debate in the House of Commons on capping the amount that legal loan sharks can charge for credit (see below for more details of the loan shark campaign), and also attending a debate on the Government’s policy to cut legal aid.
- Friday 4 February hopefully having the second reading of my Consumer Credit (Regulation and Advice) Bill in the House of Commons, if parliamentary procedure allows it and attending the Walking Proud in East London exhibition at Vestry House Museum (details below).
Friday, 28 January 2011
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 23:32