- Friday 15 April paying a visit to Haven House Hospice in South Woodford.
- Saturday 16 April attending the opening of the Mill aka the former St James Street Library.
- Tuesday 19 April meeting with local film students to and representatives from the local voluntary sector to discuss public service cuts.
- Thursday 21 April dropping into the Salaam Peace Sporting Cup event at The Douglas Eyre Centre.
- Saturday 23 April holding a drop in surgery in Selbourne Walk Shopping Centre in Walthamstow High Street between 12pm and 2pm. This is open to all local residents.
- Sunday 24 April attending the chariot Festival organised by Bedford Road Hindu Temple.
Thursday, 14 April 2011
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 22:01