- Saturday 1 September Urging a peaceful and dignified response to the threat to our community by the EDL march and also supporting those participating in the first day of the E17 Art Trail.
- Sunday 2 September Representing Walthamstow at the London 2012 Paralympic Games by presenting flowers at one of the victory ceremonies.
- Monday 3 September Back in Parliament after the summer recess.
- Tuesday 4 September attending the Council planning meeting to oppose the UCKG’s plans for the EMD Cinema.
- Wednesday 5 September Taking Walthamstow's Olympic Knitter to the Paralympic Games as a special guest.
- Saturday 8 September attending the Co-operative Party Conference in Manchester
Thursday, 6 September 2012
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 00:10