Saturday 8th March 2014 at Waltham Forest Assembly Hall, Forest Road (E17 4JF) 2pm - 8.30pm, entrance free
Supported by Waltham Forest Council (women-only event).
To celebrate International Women's Day 2014, Waltham Forest Women's Network will be hosting the biggest women's free event ever held in Waltham Forest, in partnership with the Council and community organisations, including Stow Roses, Waltham Forest Rising and Significant Seams. This is an opportunity for all local women to showcase their talents and services and to meet each other.
- Performances such as DJ's, Zumba, Circle Dancing, Belly Dancing, face painting, etc.
- grand finale fashion show of African, Asian & Vintage wear
- sessions on holistic therapies, education & career advice, money management, craft, textiles, etc.
- stalls ranging from jewellery, clothes, henna designs and face painting
- community-based advice stands
- mouth watering food from the Food zone
- free drop-in crèche
This event is being supported by Waltham Forest Council and is a women-only event.
For further information you can contact Karen Flint at firstname.lastname@example.org