- Monday 17th October- returning to parliament to continue the fight for child refugees
- Tuesday 18th October - attending a memorial service. Please note my office will remain open for queries.
- Thursday 20th October- taking part in a statutory instrument debate on the Misuse of Drugs Act and then speaking at the Northwood and Pinner Labour Party fundraiser
- Friday 21st October- holding an appointment only residents advice surgery - to request an appointment please call 020 8521 1223.
- Saturday 22nd October- running a session at the Why? Festival to encourage young people to take part in political campaigning. More details can be found here.
Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Where, this week, to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow
Posted by Philip CC at 11:51