Please note, with effect from the dissolution of Parliament at midnight last Wednesday, there are no MPs and Stella Creasy is therefore no longer MP for Walthamstow. We will of course be campaigning very hard to make sure she is returned again to parliament for Walthamstow by the result on polling day on June 8th.
- Sunday 7th May - attending the E17 Designers Market
- Monday 8th May - awaiting the latest hearing regarding the man accused of raping and murdering Michelle Samaraweera
- Friday 12th May- supporting the Refugee Fundraising Quiz
- Saturday 13th May - visiting the Tamil Sangam
- Sunday 14th May - supporting our new Hoe Street Yard Market. Details below.
Hoe Street Market - Sunday 14th May
Hoe St Market is a new monthly event in the front car park of the Trades Hall, 17, Hoe St, between the disused petrol station and Yard Sale Pizza. Starting on Sunday 14th May between 12-5pm, you can buy art, homeware and gifts from local designers as well as food and drinks from independent bakers, makers, producers and culinary wizards. They hope to pop up the second Sunday of every month.