- On Monday 4th March taking part in a debate in Parliament on the role men can play in ending violence against women with Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper.
- On Tuesday 5th March speaking at the All Party Parliamentary Group meeting on Sexual and Domestic Violence organised by Women's Aid about #OBRUK.
- On Wednesday 6th March speaking on behalf of the opposition in a Westminster about the issue of trafficking.
- On Thursday 7th March taking part in the launch the Women of the World conference at the Southbank Centre ahead of International Women’s Day.
- on Friday 8th March participating in the International Women's Day reception for the White Ribbon Alliance.
- On Saturday 9th March participating in the Women of the World conference as part of International Women's Day
Saturday, 2 March 2013
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 00:54