- On Monday 15th April – Parliament returns from recess and will be holding a series of meetings in Parliament as part of my work as a member of the shadow Home Affairs team as well as supporting the Everyday Sexism project.
- On Tuesday 16th April – meeting the #7days4stow communications group at The Goose at 8pm- all those interested in helping promote this campaign welcome.
- On Thursday 18th April – hosting a focus group with the Outward Bound Trust about youth education and development and then speaking at a public meeting for Progress in Norwich.
- On Friday 19th April being interviewed by Coventry University researchers for the Waltham Forest Open Society project and then attending a fundraiser for Eaves in support of anti-trafficking campaigners.
- On Saturday 20th April – holding an open advice surgery at The Mall Shopping Centre in Walthamstow between 2pm and 4pm. All welcome.
- On Sunday 21st April – running the next #7days4stow meeting at St Mary's Welcome Centre. You can find details below.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 01:35