- On Saturday 19th October – attending the Ascham Homes Residents conference – details can be found below.
- On Monday 21st October holding meetings in Parliament as part of my role as a member of Labour’s shadow Business team.
- On Tuesday 22nd October– attending a citizenship lesson for children at the Holy Family School in the morning and holding meetings with local groups in Parliament in the afternoon.
- On Thursday 24th October– attending the Business, Innovation and Skills Question Time in the House of Commons as part of my role as a member of the frontbench team.
- On Friday 25th October– attending debates in the Houses of Parliament in the morning and holding an appointment only surgery in the afternoon. For an appointment on a future date you can book by calling my office on 020 8521 1223.
Sunday, 20 October 2013
Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week
Posted by Philip CC at 01:01